The Tuya IoT Edge gateway enables Edge Bias to instantly respond to real-world events with its own compute service. There is a low level of inactivity, value effectiveness, secure isolation, and autonomy of its own associated with these services.
In fact, gateways are essential for translating communication protocols to allow communication between biases using completely different protocols. A gateway’s affiliation capability and protocol type are her two important functions of a server.
For example, among the various gateways used in the Internet of Things (IoT), Zigbee and Bluetooth gateways are the most popular. Bluetooth and Zigbee should be ready before connecting to the gateway. So you have to use a gateway to convert the protocol. Additionally, the shadow is also attached to the device.
Preface to the results
Tuya’s custom gateway development is the fastest and most cost-effective way to develop smart gateways for your business. Custom gateway development means going through the process of designing, manufacturing, and marketing all of your own products and services.
As a result, downstream protocols are fully defined and authored. In other words, gateways designed by Tuya only connect to sub-devices developed by Tone, not sub-devices within Tone. Tuya GatewayThe result of custom development can be categorized as a Gateway MCU or SDK affiliation.
1. Gateway MCU Tuya module
The Tuya module communicates with the MCU using periodic connections. Tuya modules can be used to maintain affiliation with gateways and control sub-devices. As a result, gateway services and protocols are applied by the MCU.
Our SDK partnership allows you to embed Tuya’s Featherlight Gateway SDK into your device.
Gateway MCU result
Tuya offers Wi-Fi modules programmed with common gateway code. This module uses Tuya Gateway MCU Accessed Communication Protocol to provide gateway functionality.
Your goal is to develop an MCU program according to the Scheduled Evacuation Protocol. Tuya also provides mcu_sdk for rapid development. This makes it possible to complete combinatorial development of routine evacuation protocols in a short period of time.
The gateway can be associated with an upstream gateway using the Tuya commonplace gateway Wi-Fi module. Therefore, the microcontroller enforces the gateway’s downstream protocol settings.
- Supports adding sub-devices prepared for pairing and bulk adding.
- Remove all sub-devices attached to the device.
- Manage flashing of subdevices.
- Manage clusters and scripts together.
- Remote update (Wi-Fi modules, gateway MCUs and sub-devices).
Networking SDK Results
A high quality UNIX operating system is the foundation of Tuya_link_gw_sdk. To complete the development of your gateway, you can merge it into your device computer code.
To use the gateway’s upstream gateway affiliation feature, run Tuya_link_gw_sdk on the gateway affiliation chip. This initiation is applicable to downstream protocols.
The resulting downstream protocol type is entirely user-defined. As such, the designed gateway will not be integrated with sub-devices within the Tuya system, and will only connect to the device for which the tone was developed.
- Developing colorful sensory functions is very easy and reliable using Tuya’s general information protocol.
- You can secure your cloud affiliation with an authentication method that uses a single key per device.
- Successfully established gateways, subdevice code manipulation, and remote upgrade (OTA) services improve efficiency of device computer code.
- During the temporary arrangement, there is no relationship between the ability to pursue bias and the gateway.
- Safe and reliable computer network management.
- The device works online and standalone.
Extended SDK results
Tuya provides a Zigbee module programmed in the gateway code rather than network SDK integration by the gateway. Tuya allows modules to act as Zigbee network fellows and connect directly to Zigbee sub-devices. Additionally, you can create tone set biases to connect to Zigbee and other protocols. The results are also significant and versatile.
In addition to the functionality of the Gateway Networking SDK, we have the following extensions:
- Various advanced features allow you to create Zigbee 443 and Zigbee Z-Wave convergence gateways and Zigbee protocol sub-devices to communicate with Tuya Cloud.
- With extensions, you can do everything from creating a multifunctional gateway that can connect to other peripherals such as night lights and adult female alerts, to generating multiple intelligent scripts that generate income.
Features of Tuya Gateway
By using standard addresses, the IoT Edge gateway runs unstable gateway addresses. Using this approach, we can control the bias and process the information about the sub-devices in different ways. As an example, information is collected, analyzed, refined, multiplied, and stored.
It can handle multiple functions such as information security, real-time device management, scene relation, edge gateway community, and long-term offline operation. In this case the following options are supported:
- Network protocols such as TCP, Scientific, UDP, and HTTP are compatible.
- Authentication and access management features are similar to those available in Outfit Security.
- Employers are minimal on the platform as a result of a full edge strategy.
- Automatically reconnect and detect online links.
- A new protocol has been established for connecting to subdevices.
- You can see routers, network affiliations, and system status.
- SSH, Telnet, and web configuration options are available.
- System updates, log maintenance, and routine maintenance are performed remotely.
Advantages of Tuya Gateway
- Setting up the Edge-Gateway community configuration is very easy and with just a few clicks you can take home the bacon of Edge-Gateway community.
- A typical influence information model enables remarkable integrated results for effective development by revealing biases through the influence information model.
- Use full-link information security secret writing and authentication design, and full authentication operation system to protect your data.
- Remote O&M allows remote management of gateway bias using a secure login to the sting gateway.
- The configuration of groups of rule machines and rule vaults allows for modification of rule development.
Various standard IoT protocols are supported. Protocol drivers are available to coordinate connections to common subdevices. You can develop a driver for your protocol using the toolkit you need.
- Modbus A protocol used to implement communication between robots.
- BACnet The protocol aims to communicate between structural robotics and management systems for various operations such as heating, milking, aviation labor management, refrigeration, lighting, access control, and fireplace discovery.
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) Similar to radio frequency identification (RFID) compendiums and protocol transformers apply to embedded field biases. This protocol could be a machine-to-machine communication protocol for artificial robotization developed by the OPC Foundation.
- OPC Information Access (OPC DA) is a set of customer Garson standards that provide specifications for real-time electronic communication between disparate operations. These operations are monitored by the outlet’s Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), a networked Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), and a desktop computer. The OPC District Attorney Server is responsible for regular communication with these operations.
- Accessible Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a popular web protocol for interacting with controlled biases in scientific networks. Typical SNMP biases include servers, workstations, routers, switches, and capital letters.
Tuya Smart (NYSE: Gloss, HKEX: 2391) is a leading technology company focused on making our lives brighter. Tuya does this by providing a gateway platform that connects the spread of bias through her IoT.
By establishing the interconnection norm, Tuya meets the intelligence needs of brands, OEMs, inventors and retail chains across a wide range of values and biases. In addition to robust information security and protection systems, our platform is backed by industry-leading technology.
By leveraging technology to improve the user experience, Tuya’s results empower friends and guests by increasing the value of their products and making shoppers’ lives easier. Tuya delivers intelligent business outcomes across industries through its marketable SaaS business. Tuya partners with Fortune 500 companies around the world, including Philips, Schneider Electrical, and Lenovo, to create smarter effects.