In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, we interview Isaac Watson.he He is an event strategist and entrepreneur who founded Kickass Conferences in 2016. He specializes in event strategy and design for the community and has produced over 50 conferences and gatherings around the world. Isaac is also the co-host of the Make It Kickass podcast.
Events serve as a powerful strategy for building communities around your business or brand. A holistic approach to event planning begins with developing a strategy that aligns with your business goals and creates an impactful experience for your community. Additionally, a successful event strategy requires three elements: strong community engagement, careful consideration of available resources, and a clear event vision. The focus should be on fostering relationships between the business community and creating spaces where participants can support each other.
Questions to ask Isaac Watson:
- [02:15] Why should events be considered part of the marketing mix?
- [03:09] What’s the most successful event marketing strategy you’ve ever implemented?
- [04:19] How has COVID-19 permanently changed the landscape of the event business?
- [06:38] Are there any technologies, specific tools, or software you would recommend to companies these days?
- [07:34] What is the process for getting to the heart of an effective strategy for the event?
- [08:27] you mentioned the word community How many times does your community become your customers, or the people you want them to be?
- [09:46] How do you measure success? Is there a set process for this, or is it part of your KPI imperatives?
- [11:02] How important are things that aren’t necessarily the central topic of the event, such as food, breaks, and entertainment?
- [13:10] The first thing to do is define the event type and goals. Would you define your strategy based on that?
- [16:13] How do you get people to think in terms of how your event integrates with everything else you’ve been doing, especially when it comes to marketing?
- [16:58] How comprehensive is your approach, or is it determined by the client’s needs and budget?
Learn more about Isaac Watson:
Details of the Agent Accreditation Intensive Training:
Take a marketing assessment:
do you like this show? Click above to please review about iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is audio information for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on how to grow their business.